Monday, May 4, 2015

Stanzino® Women's V neck 3/4 Sleeve Casual Tunic





Style is something that is constantly changing causing us to have an ever changing wardrobe.  This can be fun, but highly costly at times.  Which makes it nice when you can find something you like  at a reasonable price.  I have a pear shape body and tend to hide my hips under longer shirts.  Love them!   So when I had the chance the review this tunic I was excited!!  

Stanzino Woman;s V neck 3/4 Sleeve Casual tunic has a unique hem cut.  It carries a longer curved hem in the back with a shorter curved hem in the front giving it a unique long look on the sides.  The tunic is made of a light, thin material that consists of  79% Polyester 18% Rayon 3% Spandex.  For some the material may be too sheer, but I find that the black seems to cover all.   

The tunic comes in black, olive, gray, navy, red, and brown.  You can find sizes ranging from small to XXXX-large.  They do run a bit small so I do recommend ordering a size or two up.   The fit is nice and I like the length. These would look nice with a pair of leggings or jeans, pair with boots or sandals and you have it made.    They are machine washable  and easy to care for.  




Order yours HERE





No comments:

Post a Comment