Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Calf Compression Sleeves with Reflective Technology by Fitness Foundations







It seems like no matter what you do there is an injury that can occur from it or a health problem. Believe me I thought there were safe jobs out there somewhere, but I have even injured myself bagging potatoes. Yeah, yeah, I think that was the second worst injury I have ever had. Yet in sports we get injured, and being on our feet all day can cause injuries and circulation problems. There are runners who get shin splints and others sports people who injure their calves. My brother has a weight issue and he has bad circulation in his legs, my mom is a retired teacher tech and her legs really bother her from being on her feet a lot. Even the wonderful door greeters at Walmart have leg problems from being on the hard floor for long times. What do all of these have in common, the need for calf compression sleeves.

My son is so funny, when he saw these he tells me that his friends have told him that the sleeves help build the muscles in his calves. Although he has nice looking calves I will let him keep believing it.

The fact is that the sleeves help increase the artery blood flow,aiding in the recovery process due to increased oxygen and nutrients to the heart. It also increases the velocity of the vein blood flow, which helps the deoxygenated blood and lactic acid will get back to the heart quicker, increasing recovery rate and decreasing muscle soreness. Compression will also help to stabilize the muscle and decrease the amount of muscular vibration, resulting in decreased fatigue. The sleeves work good for most purposes, but use a compression sock if you have problems with your arch or Achilles tendon.

These sleeves are 20% spandex and 80% nylon for a nice tight fit. Make sure your measure your calf for the right size to fit your leg. They also have highly reflective stripes to help you be seen if running in dusk, dawn or at night.  These are a really good quality and do help protect your calf muscles. 





Order yours HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment