Tuesday, May 19, 2015

AVEENO® DAILY MOISTURIZING SHEER HYDRATION LOTION





With doing product reviews I have to open a lot of boxes, and my hands have always had a diversion to cardboard boxes.  The boxes dry my hands out to the point where they itch and hurt.  I have always had a hard time finding a lotion that I like.  Usually the lotions are greasy, leave marks on all devices, and just does not absorb well.  Until now...until Aveeno! 

With Aveeno Sheer Hydration lotion I have found a product that not only works but works fast! Sheer Hydration absorbs really well and quickly so within seconds your hands feel smooth, soft, silky and the itching and pain from the dryness is gone.    

Sheer Hydration absorbs quickly so you can get back to your touch screens without smearing them with oils.  It also helps hydrate the skin for hours to come.  This lotion made my hands feel silky soft, and left a very faint clean scent, even though it said fragrance free, there are no added fragrances. Imagine what this will do for the rest of your skin and get dressed faster after moisturizing. I was very impressed with this lotion.

Aveeno is known for their products that are made with oats.  Oats have been used for a long time in baths to help itching from rashes and dry skin.   Oats contain protein, vitamin E,  B6, niacin, thiamine, enzyme, lipids, and antioxidants.   All important factors to help the skin feel better and heal and gain a restored ph balance. 

With a brand name that you can trust and a lotion that works quickly giving you wonderful results, you can't go wrong! 


Find out more about this and other Aveeno products HERE






I’m a member of the Crowdtap Aveeno® rewards program, and Aveeno® sent me a sample of its SHEER HYDRATION DAILY MOISTURIZING LOTION to review

No comments:

Post a Comment