Monday, December 1, 2014










Trying to lose weight? So many supplements to try! If you are like me you are willing to try them all, but get so confused about each one, or just want them each to work faster. I want drastic, fast and perfect, yet that will not happen.

Many supplements drive me crazy, why? Well, first one bottle will last you only a month, if even that, and then you have to buy more. Safest way is to buy more than one bottle at once. Then each supplement will take longer than a month to show drastic results. Not fast! My biggest pet peeve, or the one thing I forget most, is each of the supplements you have to take 30-60 minute before you eat. The one thing I do not is plan my meals out by time, and set an alarm for the time to take my supplements. Then if you are one to snack, well that just causes a mess with supplements too.

Until now!! CLA, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, is a healthy, easier way to lose weight. The main reason for me is that I do not have to remember to take it before my meal, I can take it with my meals,.

CLA, Complex, which is a conjugated linoleic acid. Conjugated linoleic acid refers to a group of chemicals found in the fatty acid linoleic acid. Dairy products and beef are the major dietary sources. It is hard to find the amounts needed for health benefits in diet alone and it is not made in the human body. Conjugated linoleic acid is used for cancer “hardening of the arteries” (atherosclerosis), obesity, weight loss caused by chronic disease, bodybuilding, and limiting food allergy reactions.


CLA by Pure Natural Fit is made in a FDA registered facility. CLA Complex contains 80% Conjugated Linoleic Acid (CLA) derived from the highest grade and GMO-Free Safflower Oil. It comes in medium size capsules and you take it with food. That is my favorite part. Other supplements for weight loss recommend you take them 30-60 minutes before you eat. I always forget! So I really do like the idea of taking a supplement with my food.


There can be side effects of stomach upset, diarrhea, nausea, and fatigue. Keep in mind these side effects are common side effects that can happen with most any drug or supplement taken for weight loss. Do not take if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, have diabetes, or a metabolic syndrome. It can aid in losing body mass, not necessarily weight.
Each persons body is different and reacts differently to supplements. This is where is becomes important to research whom you buy CLA from, Pure Natural Fit offers a a 30 day no-questions-asked money back guarantee!!


So with the preliminary scientific talk out of the way... I personally have not experienced any of the side effects and there have been many who have testified that this has worked for them. I do not make guarantees, but if it is okay with your doctor then it is worth a try. As with all supplements, drink plenty water and keep active, to get better results.




Order yours HERE








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment