Wednesday, December 10, 2014


NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer Review





The post before this I was talking about how hard it is for me to find a moisturizer I like. Well I have found another one worth bragging about. NaturaliDerm Organic Facial Moisturizer is natural and yes organic. It goes on smooth and not greasy (thank goodness). I really love this one because it works and it does make my face feel really nice.


NaturaliDerm moisturizer is great for sensitive skin, It will moisturize while reducing fine lines. It will tighten pores without clogging them. It will not cause irritation, itching, or burning. I has natural ingredients such as Aloe, witch hazel, shea butter, cocoa butter, and it has D-Panthenol ( a skin conditioner and moisturizer). It does not contain parabens or harmful preservatives, artificial fragrance, or artificial color.


Sound good so far? Not only does this moisturizer work, and makes your skin feel good, they donate 5% of their profits to the National Breast Cancer Foundation! Natural, organic, great ingredients, feels good and donates to NBCF, we found a Winner!!



Order your HERE








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment