Tuesday, December 9, 2014



CushionCare Memory Foam Seat Cushion Review






I have a cushy tushy thanks tot he CushionCare Memory foam Seat Cushion!! Just had to get that out! When I received this cushion I was wondering what a weird shaped thing. My dad, as he has gotten older, started using those little couch pillows on the seats in his suv. Either his derrier was getting old or the seats just weren't comfortable, I suppose. When I drive his suv I always have to adjust the pillow. His wife is short so I can understand her using one. Those pillows just are not cushy and comfortable though. He needs one of these CushionCare Memory Foam Seat cushions!!


After I got over the weird shape, I fell in love with mine cushion. I started using in my recliner, of all the places that are comfy, and the cushion made my recliner even more comfortable. I was doing all my reviews from there, but lately decided to try the cushion on a folding chair, and now I can sit at a desk and do the reviews without a sore tush! Needless to say I am in love with this cushion. My son threatened to take it, like he does with lots of things, and I had to fight to keep it, LOL.

This "U" shaped cushion is made of memory foam which is really good at holding it's shape. In fact, the company offers you a lifetime guarantee on it, %100 money back guarantee no questions asked. It is machine washable, and made of a soft microfiber cloth that can also be removed. The cover has a zipper so foam can be removed easily if need be. They have tested the memory foam cushion safely up to 220 lbs.


This is great for anyone with back problems or those that have problems sitting for long periods of time. It allows proper blood flow to the legs, too.

I highly recommend this for anyone who sits for long periods of time, or short ones for that matter, it is a great cushion!


Order yours HERE










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment