Friday, December 19, 2014

Professional Curling Iron - Spiral Hair Curler - Curlz by Xtava (TM)






Why is it that we are never happy with our hair?  We cut it, color it, perm it, straighten it, curl it, and we change our tools about as often as we change our hair.   I have gone through so many curling irons, blow dryers, brushes, diffusers, of course my career of choice back when I was younger was a cosmetologist.  I loved every minute of it, and yes my hair changed a lot. 

The one thing I could never get my hair to do well was the beachy curls, as they are called today.  I learned how to do them in cosmetology school, didn't work on my stick straight hair.  I tried perms, I settled for the permed look blown dry with a diffuser.  Not quite the beachy look.  Funny thing is, as I grew older my hair started curling on its own.  The stress curved the follicles so the hair started coming out curly.  Not the best curl either.  Such is hair! 

Thanks to Xtava's Professional Curling Iron - Spiral Hair Curler - Curlz I and you can have those beachy curls we love so much.  I love how lightweight the curling iron is, so easy to use.  It has a clip on the bottom so that it holds the strand of your hair while curling. The plastic spiral guides your hair into non-overlapping and tangle free curls.  The ceramic barrel give you the most heat without the damage to your hair. 

Curl your hair with ease as the 360 swivel cord gives you the most freedom to turn and rotate the iron.  An LED light lets you know the iron is on, a high quality insulated handle protects your hands from heat. 

I love that the Spiral Curling Iron is offered in different colors, makes it a nice personalization.  The quality is really good.  I was unsure when I opened my box and noticed the the spiralizer had a plastic guide, yet it is really sturdy, heat resistant and a great guide. Xtava has really topped the market with their professional Spiral Hair curler. 





Order your HERE




My friend Tasha after curling her hair with Xtava's Spiral Hair Curler







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment