Thursday, December 4, 2014

Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream Review by Sieva Skincare

I loved being pregnant, the little flutters and the tiny kicks.  Of course that was years ago. Unfortunately, I did not know how to take care of my skin or realize how bad the stretch marks would be later.   I swear I must have gained at least 20-50 stretch marks per kid.
I never really let my stretch marks bother me, I mean three kids well, it happens.  
  
Most of us are familiar with pregnancy stretch marks, either on us or someone we know.   Here is a story we are not so familiar with.... I have three boys and 4 nephews.  My three boys and at least one of my nephews have stretch marks on their backs.  These stretch marks are actually form growth spurts and looks like a bear clawed along their backs.   My oldest went to the chiropractor and it was the first time he has ever seen that, odd as it is.  We also get stretch marks when we gain weight, my youngest has these too.  Of course my youngest also has a lot of scar.....yeah he was and still is that kind of boy! 

So despite how we received our stretch marks and scars, we tend to seek a way to diminish them if not make them disappear all together.  

Sieva Skincare Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream can help us with that.  This medium thick cream has a light citrus scent that is not overbearing.   It absorbs well into the skin and over time will diminish those nasty stretch marks and scars.  It contains some of the best moisturizers there are into one cream including: Shea butter, Cocoa butter, Olive oil, Jojoba oil, and Rosehip seed oil , and vitamin E.

Sieva Skincare Stretch Mark & Scar Removal Cream has NO Chemicals, NO fillers, NO binders, and NO artificial ingredients in our formula. They are 100% pure and organic! Made in the USA in an FDA approved manufacturing facility.

Now if that isn't enough to make you want to try it, catch this.... I have what is called Keratosis pilaris, which is a fancy term for those yucky bumps that appear on your skin, they look like goose bumps but yet they never seem to go away.  Sometimes they itch and can drive a person nuts.  They have left some major scarring too.  When I tried this cream I was basically just testing to see if there would be any adverse reactions.   What I did receive shocked me!!  My skin was smooth, no bumps!!  On the first application even!  That was enough to make me a believer.  I know it will take a while for the scars and stretch marks to go away, but to solve a problem that was causing more scarring was wonderful. 

I love this product, but as I state each time, everyone body will react differently to each product.  you just to try it and see if it will work for you.  Give it time for the scars and stretch marks, use it as directed. 



Order yours HERE 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment