Saturday, December 6, 2014

Nature's True Medicine Vitamin D3 Review





Vitamins are vital to our health, but it has been just over the past several years that doctors have realized that many of our ailments are coming from a lack of Vitamin D3 in our system. A lot of people are working many hours or multiple jobs to to survive in these hard times, and with that comes the lack of sunshine that we should be receiving in our lives. In our spare time we have turned to internet and gaming, not to the outside. This deprives our system of receiving the vital amount of vitamin D we would normally receive, and since the sun is our biggest giver of vitamin D we become anemic in this area.

About a 2 years ago, I went in for my check up. The doctor checked for all vitamin deficiencies, which was new testing for me, and found I was really deficient in Vitamin D3. So much so that I was put on 10,000 IU a day for about 6 months. 

It seems that was causing part of my problems of being so tired, aside from the Fibromyalgia. It makes sense though since I was always inside and the times I felt better were the times that I was outside for a while. 

Think about it, when you go outside for a walk, yard work, sports, etc. you do feel better and have more energy , your mood is elevated too. That alone helps all of your systems work better and you feel healthier. That is because you are receiving vitamin D3 in your system
What does Vitamin D3 help? Bones, eyesight, blood pressure, colon, breast and prostate. Vitamin D3 deficiency is linked to a surprising number of other health conditions such as depression, back pain, cancer, both insulin resistance and pre-eclampsia during pregnancy, impaired immunity and macular degeneration.
Nature's True Medicine's Vitamin D3 is free from Artificial Colors, Flavors, Sweeteners, Preservatives, Sugar, Starch, Milk, Lactose, Gluten, Wheat, Yeast, Fish, Sodium, NO GMO's. Easy to swallow small liquid soft gel formula enters the body quickly,120 servings per bottle. The best way to put only the vitamin D3 that you need in your body and none of the junk. All natural and %100 money back guarantee, no questions asked. Stock up now, with the winter here, so you can feel good all season. 

For more information on Nature's True Medicine and their products:  http://www.naturestruemedicine.com



Order yours HERE







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment