Saturday, December 6, 2014


YALMEH Super Youth Eye Cream 15g 0.5 OZ Review



I was born with dark puffy circles under my eyes, no joke!  So as I grew up and was able to start wearing makeup it was nice to be able to cover those up with concealer. That only works when you are young though.  As I grew older and the changes a body goes through came and went the lines started and the dark circles grew deeper.  

I was excited to try the different eye creams and find what worked, Yalmeh being one of them.   Yalmeh's Super Youth Eye Cream is thick, rich and creamy.  It goes on real smooth and helps add moisture and light to the dark areas and fine lines, for a smooth and lighter look.   It is not greasy which is a plus.  

Yalmeh Super Youth Eye Cream contains organic aloe vera to help moisturize the skin. It also contains Grapeseed oil, Vitamin C and E to help add back the nourishment missing in those areas, and help replenish the skin. A little goes a long ways.   It is made in the USA and FDA registered facilities.  They offer a 90 day money back guarantee.  I feel that companies that are willing to stand behind their product with money back guarantees are safe to deal with.  So I do recommend Yalmeh.

In using this product I have seen the difference, the fine lines are disappearing and the dark circles don't look dark any more.  I like the creaminess to the product and it does absorb into my skin really well.   Use daily for best results and remember that when turning back the clock it does take time to see results.  





Order yours HERE


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment