Tuesday, December 9, 2014


TrueSynergy Vitamin D3 Review






Vitamin D3, an important ingredient to helping our bodies function properly. Vitamin D3 helps in the absorption of calcium, iron, magnesium,phosphate and zinc. You can get vitamin D3 from some of your diet and also from sunshine. That is why people, such as myself, who are on medicines that make them sensitive to the sunshine need to take a basic supplement of vitamin D3. In America it is becoming more and more popular for people to be low on Vit D3, with adults and kids always being indoors and out of the sunshine. With a low Vitamin D3 count your immune system is also lower.


Symptoms you may be deficient include: Fatigue and low energy, trouble sleeping or trouble staying awake, a weak immune system with more infections and colds, weak bones, poor dental health and excess tooth decay, hypertension.


You will find conflicting reports on Vitamin D3, but it is vital. A few years back, I went in for a doctor appointment. With my Fibromyalgia, going to the doctor was a common event for me. Since I had got sick I had been dealing with extreme fatigue to the point of Narcolepsy. Not a good thing. The doctor did a blood workup and checked the vitamin d levels, which I was not familiar with at the time. We found that I was actually very low in vitamin D3 and I was put on 10,000UI for about 6 months. I was also informed to supplement with vitamin D3 after that 6 months was over. I finally had some extra energy and was able to keep my balance a lot better. Not perfect, but much better.


There are many benefits you will find from Vitamin D3 and TrueSynergy has made that available to you. Their quality is high and they come in gel caps with 5000IU. they are 100% pure and natural.




Order yours HERE







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment