Wednesday, December 17, 2014


Brain Fitness PathWords by ThinkFun Inc. Review





My kids and I like to play board games, so when we get a chance to find fun games we would like to try we get them.  My kids, well teens as they are,  love challenging games like Monopoly and Phase Ten.  So when I was given the chance to review Brain Fitness Pathwords I was excited. 

This is more of a puzzle game, a real brain teaser at that.  It is a one player, but we teamed it up.  
The object of the game is to place the colored plastic tiles on the letters to make certain words.  The game comes with Tetris like shaped plastic pieces and it tells you which ones you are able to use for a certain puzzle.  You need to place the pieces on the letters, not leaving any blank spaces, and make words.  

It is a real challenge for me.  The instructions are written very well and the boxed set is very nice. There is a book with all the puzzles and the answers and they go from beginner to expert.  It really takes word search to the extreme.  

My 17 yrs old opened up the box and decided he was too smart, he immediately turned to the expert and decided he could do it.  Up until he needed help!  I turned it back to the beginners level and it took us some time together to do it.  He has now decided it is too hard for him (words and thinking off console!) but is thinking about challenging his teachers.   
If you like challenges and word puzzles this is for you.  Work your brain and have fun!





Order Yours HERE






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment