Wednesday, December 17, 2014


The BETTER Electrical Outlet Cover by CoverPlug, Inc.




I sat in church the other day and watched this little boy, only about 12 months old, having fun trying to play with the plug in the wall.  The mother kept having to get up and go get him.  Needless to say, he always managed to get back to the outlet.  I thought how lucky I was when my boys were little, because I don't remember having to deal with the outlets. 
This mother definitely needs the CoverPlug.  

This cover is ingenious and looks nice.  The cover is made of plastic and just plugs into the unused outlet, covering it all together.  The plastic prongs on the back just plug into the ground post for easy installation.  The specially designed plastic can be painted to match your wall color, providing a camouflaged barrier between you and the outlet.  Made in the USA. No tools needed. 

I really like these as I am in an old house and the electric is weird.  I have some outlets that work and some that do not.  These provide the best coverage for the outlets that do not work.  They fit flush to the wall and look nice. 

If you have those ugly unused outlets and want to cover them up I highly recommend the CoverPlug by Coverplug, Inc.





Order yours HERE







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment