Wednesday, December 10, 2014


Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer by Foxbrim


The problem with moisturizers is they either do not moisturize enough or they are too greasy! At least with me that is the problem. I like a moisturizer that will make my skin feel smooth, soft and absorbs well. I want one that will last all day and work well under my foundation.


Foxbrim's Complete Anti-Aging Moisturizer is just what I needed. It is not greasy, absorbs into your skin really well, and makes it feel smooth and wonderful. Great thing is it is all natural and organic, no parabens or additives. Not tested on animals. Foxbrim moisturizer contains 1% retinol to help firm your skin and lighten age spots, and still moisturize. It also contains: Vitamin A (1% Retinol), Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Green Tea. They stand by their product 100% with a money back guarantee, no questions asked.


One other thing I like about Foxbrim is that their products have a pump. No dipping your fingers or those little tiny spatulas! It makes it easier to control the amount you use also. I love the horizontal shaped containers too, it makes them easier to utilize instead of having to stack cream containers on top of each other.



I have found Foxbrim to be an excellent company with a wonderful line of quality products.
Check out some of their other products throughout my Health and Beauty section.

                                                    Order your Moisturizer HERE          












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment