Saturday, December 6, 2014

Cellulite and Body Firming Cream Review by Sieva



As I have gained weight I have become more familiar with cottage cheese than just the kind you eat out of a container.  Unfortunately, I have become familiar with the look, the cottage cheese dimples on my legs and other areas.  Definitely not flattering!  I have always been worried about my weight but the older I get I find it is those dimples that are the worse.   

I have tried cellulite and fat burning creams in the past, and the results were terrible.  I would get all jittery and feeling so dizzy and sick Plus my pants would feel so tight, like I was going to burst out of them.   I came to learn that the jittery was from the mega doses of caffeine they put in the products, and they were recommending to use so many products at once.   The bursting out of your pants feel was from the ingredients they put in their cream to make your skin swell so it looked smooth and tight, thus making me bigger than my pant size.  I was wanting to lose weight, feel good and definitely by smaller size clothes and not larger ones.  I was very skeptical of these smoothing cellulite creams. 

When I tried Sieva's Cellulite and Body Firming Cream I was thinking to myself "Will I fit into my clothes today with this cream on?"   Surprisingly I did.   It didn't make me jittery or sick feeling, no bad side effects.   

When I opened the jar there was an eucalyptus smell, not exactly what I care for.  The cream was goopy so I had to be careful applying it.   It did absorb well into my skin, and didn't leave a greasy feel, which was nice.   It also seemed to make my skin feel smoother, as in silky, because it helped my Keratosis pilaris which is always a plus for me.  It didn't make my legs swell, which is also a plus, so this is a cream that will take time for you to see results as it tends to really melt the fat and repair your skin at the same time.    

The Cellulite and Body Firming Cream has  active Anti-Cellulite powerful ingredients Caffeine, Retinol, L-Carnitine, Vitamin E, Green Tea, Glaucine. Collagen, and Coenzyme-A works together to reduce the appearance of ugly cellulite. CONTAINS MOST RETINOL & CAFFEINE ON THE MARKET, as stated on their site.

The great thing with Sieva is they do offer a %100 percent money back guarantee no questions asked.  I like guarantees, so I do recommend giving them a try.  Remember, always follow directions and use daily for best results.  They do state that it will take a few weeks to see results, but they stand by their product. 




Order yours HERE






I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment