Thursday, December 18, 2014

Lemon Zester Cheese Grater by Chef Proven



Great baking runs in my family, both paternal and maternal.  I am blessed that it is in my blood, although I really miss my grandma's (both) cookies!   One of the great things about baking is the zest that brings out so much flavor.  Zest in lemon cookies, or orange frosting, lemon pie, or chocolate on top of chocolate pie or cake.  Then there is yummy cooking with parmesan grated on top of pasta.  I am making myself hungry!!

A zester is a wonderful accessory in any kitchen, whether you bake cook or experiment.  Chef Proven knows that with their Lemon Zester Cheese Grater. Their zester is sturdy and easy to use,  and sharp!  It has a nice rubber handle and two rubber stops at the other end so it won't slide if you prop it on a plate or pan.   It is great for zesting anything from citrus rinds, cheese, nutmeg, ginger, garlic, chocolate and much more.

It comes with a plastic cover to protect it and your fingers when placed in storage or a drawer.  Chef Proven stands behind their product with a %100 satisfaction lifetime money back guarantee.

I am not the best at demonstrating this but you can see it in use in this video:





So if you love to bake and cook add the Chef Proven Lemon Zester Cheese Grater to your kitchen utensil drawer.





Order yours HERE
















I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment