Friday, November 7, 2014


Ultrasport Travel and Sports Towel From Shandali



I have loved doing product reviews, it is fun and rewarding.  the best thing is when you find something that you really love!  Something new and unique to you, something that just makes your day!  

I recently had the chance to try the Ultrasport Travel and Sports Towel from Shandali, which is one of the items that just made my day!  I took a day to give myself a facial, which I could try many products to be reviewed at once (plus something I really needed.)  In which I used my Shandali Travel towel.   Let me tell you, I almost sat there and let my face stay in the towel, it was so soft and thick!!  

Now I have a thing for microfiber, I am not sure if it is my Aspergers' syndrome shining through, but I have a weakness for it.  These towels are made of a thick microfiber fabric, and the quality is outstanding.  

Some of the qualities you will find in this towel are:  

Lightweight and compact, even though it feels thick it isn't heavy like some towels.
Bleed Free, they will retain their color and not share it with the other clothes. 
Easy to clean, throw it in the wash and hang dry, it will retain it's quality.
Absorbs moisture, yet it doesn't feel soaked like other towels would after usage. 
No shedding, not more fabric pills on your clothes from the terry cloth towels. 
Deep cleans, it is strong and will hold up to heavy cleaning. 

If you want an amazing towel, for sports such as Zumba, Yoga, or Running, Travel or personal use this is the towel for you,

You can order yours HERE.










Now, I am not pretty, especially when doing a makeover, but I wanted you to see the towels in use.
Want to see how my full makeover went you can follow me on Instagram http://instagram.com/utahmom2014



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment