Saturday, November 1, 2014





Even Glow Serum – Antioxidant Skin Treatment – 20% Vitamin C by Valentia Skin Care



Sad part of life is we all grow old. As we grow old we see fine lines and wrinkles, dull and sagging skin. Some of see it more than others, I know I do. As hard as I try to blame it on the bathroom light or the mirror, it is a fact that it happens. I am 46 now and haven’t been the nicest to my skin. In fact when I had to go on disability I got plain lazy. I also have a problem with drinking water, I hate tap water and bottled water is costly. Whatever my excuse is, it has been about time to start treating my skin like I should. Thank goodness for companies like Valentia Skin Care! 

Valentia Skin Care’s Even Glow Serum is the first I have tried in an antioxident skin treatment. I really must say I am impressed. 

As I went to use the Valentia Skin Care’s Even Glow Serum and took off the dropper cap, I smelled the beautiful crisp scent of citrus and rose hips. It was an extra nice way to gain some aroma therapy energy! The serum is placed on your skin by a dropper and just a few drops placed strategically on your face is all you need. Lightly distribute it around on your face, especially in those places that need a boost. 


The serum absorbs fast, but feels so light. I have found that with this serum I do not need heavy moisturizing creams. Each face is different though and if you have had lots of sun exposure and tanning on your face you may want to add a cream to go with it. Allow the serum to absorb completely into your skin before applying any moisturizers or makeup. 


You will see subtle changes as you use it regularly, and over time see the miracle of the serum work for you.


What makes this product work so well? Valentia Skin Care has combined the properties of organic rosehip oil and organic sea buckthorn oil with vitamin C for a deep hydration. Along with a few other ingredients which helps detoxify your skin and protect it.








For more information and to order your Valentia Skin Care’s Even Glow Serum click HERE.




                                                  Valentia Skin Care Even Glow Serum



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment