Monday, November 10, 2014

Fitness

One word that a lot of us shirk from is Fitness, or exercise as we call it.   Sad to say many Americans, such as myself, are overweight.  Yet we sit there and envy those who look good and work hard for it.  I am such person.  I am at my highest weight and have learned that if I do not move I get stiff and sore.  

So, in the process of product reviewing I have started reviewing fitness items to help myself get encouraged to get up and move.  I can no longer use the " I want to do that but do not have the money to buy the equipment"  excuse.  

In this section you will find anything to do with fitness.  From supplements that help build or repair your muscles to equipment, and more.  

Share your fitness experiences with us.  Let us know what works for you and what didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment