Monday, November 10, 2014


Pure Yacon Syrup Sugar by Healthnex Supplements


Yacon Syrup the new sugar replacement, and it is good!  The first time I heard about Yacon syrup was in a Woman's World magazine article about Dr. Oz and his belief that the Yacon syrup is a great sugar substitute and appetite suppressant.  I am not slandering his name like some do, this was a true article on the benefits of Yacon.  

Yacon is found mostly in the Andes Mountains. It has been used for years in Peru, Incas, Bolivia, etc. Yacon is great for diabetics and as a low calorie sugar substitute.  It also reduces your appetite and helps your metabolism speed up.  

So, as I am one who is trying to find that perfect weight loss solution.  As I have Fibro it makes it hard to find something that really works to give me energy and helps my appetite.  Well,  I tired Yacon syrup.  I expected a thick syrup, I got it, but the deep woodsy sweet taste, I savored!  I am not one to eat molasses straight, but the Yacon carries the same deep dark flavor.  I really did love it. 

I made the Yacon part of my day.  If I have a sweet tooth I take a teaspoon of Yacon.  I also take a teaspoon of Yacon about 30 minuted before meals to rev up my metabolism and control my appetite. 

Great thing is, this has helped. 

I haven't lost weight yet, but that is through no fault of the Yacon, I am not active yet and we all need to be active in some form to get our bodies to work for us. 

Substitute sugar for Yacon in your baking, drinks, teas, salad dressings, etc.  The great thing about Yacon is there are so many ways you can use it that there isn't any excuse not to, unlike the weight loss supplements in the capsule form.  I even mixed it with lemon and water for a light version of what I now call my 'Dark Lemonade'.  I make my lemonade by taste which is the other great thing about Yacon, you control how much you use. 

I have tried different Yacon syrups and I have found Healthnex's to be a really good product. Some of the inferior brands I have tried have crystalized and turned sugary, Healthnex's has stayed a good quality syrup and in syrup form, as it should.   

If you are looking for a great way to reduce calories, rev up your metabolism, and control your appetite, I recommend you try Yacon.  Experiment with ways to implement it into your diet and eat well. 


                                                                    

                                                                 Get yours HERE










I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment