Saturday, November 1, 2014




Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret by Jonathan Vine







Food!! One of my passions…well, eating food is anyway! I used to enjoy cooking, but with a picky teen to feed and limited time it does tend to get in the way of wanting to cook. I do have my excuses, like many of us seem to do. But even with my excuses I have found that my teens will drink up their fruits and veggies more than they would actually chew and eat them. I found this out the hard way, through many “fruitless” attempts at buying the actual fruits and veggies to have on hand for them to eat.
So we learned the blender method, fruits and veggies with a little coconut milk, agave nectar, and yogurt. It was a hit! Even when I decided to try kale, my boys would consume it in a smoothie. When I was offered the chance to review Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret I was excited. I soon learned that I knew very little about smoothies. I had the basic concept down, but Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret taught me that so much more could be done.
Green Smoothies: The Weight Loss & Detox Secret starts out with general information about making smoothies. How smoothies are moredigestible, have more vitamins, and how mixing your fruits and veggies can give you complete nutrition. Jonathan Vine goes on to explain how the different liquids in your smoothie can benefit various diets, such as water vs milk for weight loss.
The chapters are simple and basic, but the recipes blew me away (in a good way). I mean whoever heard of watercress and chocolate together, or a dandelion celery smoothie. I would have never thought about those combinations. With over 50+ recipes Jonathan Vine has truly opened my eyes to a whole new world of smoothie goodness!
I encourage you to try these smoothie recipes, come back and post some pics and share your favorites! I will add pics with each one I try, also.



Check it out HERE


                                                      The Weight Loss & Detox Secret





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment