Monday, November 10, 2014


No.1 Rated Hot Yoga Towel from Shandali



I have had the pleasure to review a Shandali product before, the Ultrasport Travel and Sports Towel From Shandali, and I was truly amazed at how wonderful their product was.  I was more than happy to try their Yoga Towel.   

I have said before, I love the feel of microfiber, and this Yoga towel's microfiber on my feet was a real treat.  As I tried this towel I was slightly surprised at how well of a yoga mat it was.  There wasn't any of the sliding, and as your feet sweat , the towel absorbed it really nice.  My feet did not slide from the sweat, that was so nice. 

The quality is excellent!  The towel is thick and very well made.  The color doesn't bleed, which is great.  My son has been doing the laundry since I had knee surgery a couple years ago, and I forget to tell him not to put new levi's in with other colors.  My bad! My pink sweater shirt is now a combo of colors!  So anything that doesn't bleed color is great.   

If you do yoga or any other exercises where you use a mat, then I recommend giving you feet a soft and stable treat by trying the Shandali's Hot Yoga Towel. 




Get yours HERE













I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment