Friday, November 7, 2014



5-hour ENERGY® shots supporting LBBC in Pink Lemonade flavor






I have had the chance recently to do a product review through Smiley 360. The product was 5-hour ENERGY® shots supporting LBBC in Pink Lemonade flavor in the white bottle with a pink ribbon. I received 2 shots in return for my honest review. 


As most are aware, October is Breast Cancer Awareness month, and I have to give kudos for 5-hour energy in supporting this cause. They went all out with the pink ribbon and using pink lemonade as the flavor. 

“Now through December 31, 2014, Living Essentials will donate .05 from the sale of every specially marked bottle of pink lemonade flavor 5-hour Energy® to Living Beyond Breast Cancer. LBBC is a non-profit organization dedicated to connecting people with trusted breast cancer information and a community of support. The minimum guarantee donation is $200,000.” As quoted on the 5-Hour energy site. 

I didn’t quite get the chance to try this product out as my 17-yr old decided to put them to work in his body for school. Apparently they worked! Now, 5-hour energy is not for kids, but he is 2 months away from being 18 (where did the time go??) so I really didn’t have a problem with this. Since I needed a review I questioned him about the product and took notice on how it effected him, as well. 

To start with, I informed him that as it is only a 5 hour remedy, needed to take it after his first period in school. So he did. He was still hyper when he came home, but it kept him awake for the school duration. So then we talked about the taste. Being pink lemonade you do expect a tart flavor. Funny thing is teenage boys do not take this into consideration. He said it was really tart but tasted like pink lemonade! Not the sweet he apparently expected. That is okay, I get a kick when he thinks he has to have something and it turns out different than what he expected!! Not a cruel mom, just one who loves watching my kids, as grown as they are, learn life lessons. 

Energize yourself today and support a great cause with 5-Hour Energy.



Click HERE for more info on 5-Hour energy and the LLBC.
5-hour energy                                                                           5-Hour Energy Lemonade

No comments:

Post a Comment