Saturday, November 22, 2014

1st Makeover > Ashieda Konjac Sponge



Ashieda© Konjac Sponge

I had a moment where I looked in the mirror and cringed.   I am getting old I think, and I have not retained my age well.  I decided it was time to try the products I have been receiving for review.
I decided that a full makeover was required.  I did start with the hair color and progressed from there.

All good makeovers include a great facial and all good facials include a good clean face.    As a major part of cleaning your face you need a good exfoliator.  Asheida Konjac Sponge is just the thing to softly exfoliate your skin while cleansing.

Asheida Konjac Sponge comes out of the package as a hard, half circle sponge.   As per instructions, you run it under warm water for a little while and as it absorbs it becomes a soft sponge.  Reminds me of a loofah, but is much softer.  It is a vegetable fiber with collagen and a very fine texture, perfect for every face. It was pretty cool researching this product as I am new to Konjac, but it is actually an above ground plant.  Apparently they also make food out of this plant.

Asheida Konjac Sponge is so great for your face that you can actually ditch the cleansers, all you need to exfoliate, cleanse, and moisturize, protect and nourish your skin is all in this one little sponge. It is also the perfect size to fit in your hand just right.

Konjac is biodegradable, naturally sustainable,  and economically safe.  Great for face and environment,  can't go wrong.

I softened my sponge under the water and was shocked at how soft it did become.  Then I rubbed it on my face, ahhhhh!  It was soft, gentle and felt very nice.  I enjoyed this for a few minutes and it made my face feel soft and naturally clean.   I will definitely be using a konjac sponge over a loofah for now on!




Order Yours Here







I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment