Friday, November 7, 2014

http://agrandmasramblingsproductreviews.blogspot.com/2014/11/display-sheet-makeup-bag.htmlDisplay-Sheet Makeup Bag



If you are a woman like me and love to have many choices of make-up then you probably have them all strewn around inside a cabinet or thrown together in your makeup bag.  I have mine in a makeup bag and each time I want to use something I have to root around in my bag to find what I want and it is a mess.  I have seen nifty ways to store makeup, but as my bathroom is small in this 1930's home that I rent, well the other ideas aren't always feasible.   
Until now!  Display has come out with their Display-Sheet Makeup bag.  This very handy little bag has a display sheet that you pull out and when you dump your bag you do so on this sheet and you can see what you have.  When you are done just pick up the lining and let everything fall back into the bag.  

This bag is made of nylon and currently is in a navy blue with a drawstring.  Simple design and patent pending. It is approximately 4"x4"x5".

As the great company that they are, they are looking for what you as consumers would like to see in this bag.  What colors would you like to see it in?  What sizes you are looking for? Different fabric in mind?  Price?  What else can the bag be used for? Any other questions or idea to help them along would be great! Leave your comments and ideas below.  I know I personally would go for some girly colors and a bigger bag!  





You can order yours HERE.   






























I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment