Saturday, November 22, 2014

1st Makeover > Organic Seaweed Power

http://agrandmasramblingsproductreviews.blogspot.com/2014/11/1st-makeover-organic-seaweed-power.html Organic Seaweed Powder by Azara



As I continued my makeover, and after cleansing my face, I wanted to do a mask.  It has been years since I have actually tried a mask.  The masks that I was used to were the type that you put on and let dry before washing or peeling off.  Masks have certainly changed.  I have never tried a seaweed mask, so I was in for a treat!

A little background on seaweed masks: Seaweed powder has been used for centuries in Northern Europe and Asia.   Seaweed works to give you soft and supple skin, reduce inflammation, and detoxify the body.  Great thing is, I have also learned that it can be used in a body wrap to fight against cellulite.

Azara prides itself on provided the best and safest seaweed, so safe that you can ingest it.  They are also willing to share test results on their products.  A very impressive company.

When using they recommend mixing it one teaspoon powder to two teaspoons water.   I indulged and mixed twice as much.   I slathered this on my face and enjoyed the fresh cool scents with the smooth mixture.  I let it sit on my face for the recommended time frame and then rinsed it off.  It rinsed off so nicely, compared to those masks that harden on your face.   I was so excited as my face was refreshed, smooth and wonderful!

I am sold on seaweed masks.  I look forward to taking the time to do a body wrap and seeing the results.





Order yours HERE



(Yep I dared post it!) 





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment