Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Decodyne Shot Flask - 8oz Flask with a Built-in Collapsible Shot Glass




I had to laugh at Austin when I got this.  I don't drink, yet Austin being 18 and a big joker, though it was the coolest thing.  I knew he would!!   He is thinking of taking this shot flask to school on the last day, filled with water and drink it in front of the teachers!  Hmmmm, all I have to say is thank goodness they know him! 

Now even though I do not drink I can say this is a very nice flask, nice enough to where I could see someone using it for liquid medicine, not being alcohol, to take on the go, after all it seals tight, is less messy than the medicine bottles, and has the collapsible cup to go with it.  Then, of course, for the drinkers this is just the right touch of class! Not a cheap looking flask at all. 

This flask is covered with REAL leather which is the real touch of class to it.  ( I did mess up in my video and say it was faux leather. My apologies to the company. )   I think the collapsible shot glass that fits snuggly on the side is real slick too.  I did have a bit of a time getting the shot glass out, but this just reinforces the fact that you will never lose it.   The flask and glass is stainless steel so you do not need to worry about it rusting.  You will want to be careful in washing out your flask as you do not want to get the leather wet.  The shot glass is 2oz, a double shot. 

This is a real nice piece and will show your gentlemanly air wherever you go. 


Order yours HERE




No comments:

Post a Comment