Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Rolls






I am not much of a breakfast eater.  I tend to wake late and then I just do not seem to find something I want.  Then there are those times where you just have to have a sweet fix.  I am always looking for something new and fast, something that is not totally bad but sweet nonetheless.  I really hate having a sweet tooth!!

Lately though I had the chance to host a Tryazon party with Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Rolls.   Many familiar with Rhodes know how the dough to their rolls have to rise, so you set them out overnight in a fridge or for a few hours before you can cook them.  The rolls, cinnamon rolls, and orange rolls all work that way.  They are worth the wait and taste fresh, homemade, and good.  My family especially like the Orange rolls.   We were even more excited to try the Microwave Cinnamon Rolls. 

The great thing about the Rhodes Microwave Cinnamon Rolls is that they rise and cook in the microwave in just one minute.  Fast, fresh tasting, and delicious.   They are that good.  

Since we had gotten the family together, hard to do at times but we had gotten lucky, to try some of these rolls with us.  We decided to kick it up a notch and try a recipe with them:  Microwave Caramel Rolls.   



They were easy to make with only 3 ingredients and they cook in 6 minutes.  They were a hit with the family!  Sweet, sticky, and very good!  The next recipe we will be trying is Microwave Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble



Needless to say we are now big fans of Rhodes, thanks to Tryazon and I look forward to trying more recipes and yummy goodness!  Look for Rhodes products in your nearest grocery stores frozen section.









No comments:

Post a Comment