We are always looking for a way to look better and feel better about ourselves. We utilize lotions, creams, makeup, supplements, serums, cleansing products and more. We also know that the start to looking good is having beautiful skin. Not an easy task to undertake.
We know that the first step to beautiful skin is nutrition and the second is cleansing and moisturizing our skin. When cleaning our skin we not only look for products that will do what they say but products that are beneficial to our skin and get rid of our blemishes. That is where First Botany's Arabica Coffee Scrub comes in. First Botany Arabica Coffee Scrub is made with coffee, dead sea salt, coconut oil, and shea butter.
This ingredient mix helps different areas of your skin by exfoliating, decreasing the look of spider and varicose veins, brightens skin, and reduces the look of cellulite. The scrub helps increase blood flow where you need it and wakens the beauty in your skin.
- Coffee is known for its antioxidant properties so when used in a scrub on your skin it is feeding it and making it healthier and looking younger.
- Coffee also has caffeine which helps restrict blood vessels and helps reduce the look of swelling and also helps reduce the look of spider veins and varicose veins.
- As a diuretic it also helps dehydrate the fat cells so that it reduces the appearance of cellulite temporarily.
- Coffee beans in a fine ground are perfect for exfoliating skin and removing the dead skin cells, not only cleaning your skin well it also helps brighten and liven up your skin giving it a great glow. The acids in the coffee also help in the exfoliating process, leaving your skin smooth and silky.
- Coffee can also calm irritated skin.
- Coffee also makes this scrub smell truly delish!
**Dead Sea Salt:
- Dead sea salt has a lot of minerals and vitamins that are beneficial and very important to the growth and health of our skin.
- Magnesium: Promotes quick healing of skin tissue and provides the skin’s surface with anti-allergic elements. Also essential for cell metabolism.
- Bromide: Soothes skin, relaxes body muscles, and calms nerves.
- Iodine: Important for the correct functioning of the thyroid gland and is aids in the body's metabolic exchanges.
- Sulfur: A natural disinfectant (constituent of certain vitamins). Known as a powerful detoxifying agent, as it works closely with the liver to rid the body of toxins.
- Potassium: Helps balance moisture in the skin and body, aiding in the reduction of water retention and in the nourishment of cells. Potassium also regulates the nervous system.
- Calcium: An essential mineral, known to strengthen bones and teeth. Also strengthens cell membranes and cleanses pores.
- Sodium: Relieves stiffness and muscle cramps. Sodium is also a powerful detoxifying agent, helping cells retain nourishment and expel waste.
- Zinc: When applied topically, it is known to protect the skin against sunburn and windburn. Also known to boost the immune system. Internally, it is a key factor in enzymatic regulation of cell proliferation.
- Coconut oil is a great moisturizer. It absorbs well and doesn't leave your skin oily.
- Coconut oil has Capric /Caprylic/Lauric acid which have strong disinfectant and antimicrobial properties. This helps protect skin and prevents microbes from damaging your skin. They also help remove toxins.
- Coconut oil is full of Vitamin E which is great to repair and keep skin smooth and soft. It prevents premature aging and wrinkling of the skin.
- Coconut oil also has proteins which help repair your skin, tissue repair, and helps stretch marks and scars heal.
- Shea butter consists of unsaturated fats, essential fatty acids, phytosterols, vitamin E and D, vitamin A and allantoin.
- Shea butter is known to help diminish wrinkles and fine lines, help repair scars, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, deeply moisturizing, stimulating for the superficial microcirculation, skin strengthening, skin protecting, protects your skin from UV rays, skin regenerating, collagen production stimulating (makes the skin stronger, more supple and younger), heal minor cuts and burns, relieve muscle aches, help enhance physical endurance.
- Shea butter has a high content in anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Shea butter helps the healing of skin disorders and problems like: eczema, psoriasis, rash, hives, insect bites, poisonous plants causing contact dermatitis, skin cracks, burns, minor cuts.
With these four active ingredients the coffee scrub can help heal your skin and provide some very beneficial vitamins and minerals to keep your skin healthy all while cleansing. Input the scrub into your daily life and look younger, have healthy skin, and possibly heal and soothe some major problems.
You can order yours HERE