Monday, January 12, 2015


Sano Vitamin C Serum 20% W/ EYE TREATMENT Review






We all worry about those fine lines on our face and around our eyes. They tend to appear without our knowledge and then one day we look in the mirror and the person staring back looks older than they are. Fine lines appear from aging, but also from not having the right vitamins in our system along the the right hydration. This is not always easy, but there is a way that we can turn back the clock a few years here and there.


The most important thing we need to do is drink lots of water and hydrate our skin from the inside out, but that is not the only thing we can do.


Sano has come out with a vitamin C serum that will help our skin regain some of that hydration and plump up those wrinkles. The botanical hyaluronic acid helps smooth your skin and make it look and feel younger. This serum will will help lighten the dark spots, that are usually the sign of age, giving you an even color. It will also firm up your skin and with the tightening it will minimize pours.


As I used Sano's serum I liked the fact that the smell was clean, and it absorbed into my skin really well. I then used a regular moisturizer on top of the serum after it had dried. Doing this enhanced the moisturizing ability of my regular moisturizer, making my face smooth and hydrated even more so.


Sano also sends you an eye cream so that you can get the proper moisture around your eyes. This cream helps remove dark circles by adding hydration which bounces light and makes under your eyes look bright and healthy.


This is a time taking process. You figure that it took many years to get those lines and so it will take time to erase them. You will notice your skin looking healthier within a few days and some of the fine lines will start to diminish and it will continue improving as you use the serum and cream.


I have said it before, but I love companies that back their product with money back guarantees and Sano does. They offer a lifetime full money back guarantee.



So order yours HERE today!












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment