Saturday, December 20, 2014


(2 Pack) 6 Foot Extension Cables by Solid Cordz sold by Vimle






Extension cords, got to love them!! I live in an old 1930's home, where half the electrical wiring is old and the other half is newer. It is really messed up! Part of the sockets are grounded, others are not and then there are some that just do not work. So it is really fun trying to find a plug that works for what you want it to. We do have a lot of extension cords, safely, around the house. So when I was offered the chance to review the 6 foot Extension Cables, I was happy!! You can find cheap cord but the polarized ones are usually more expensive. I could tell when I opened the package of the extension cords by Solid Cordz that they were not the cheap ones.


These black cords, besides being a nice 6 feet long and two in the package, were thick and sturdy cords. These are nicer than those long orange extension cords that we use outside. I am not an electric buff, but we put these right to work and have not had any problems with them at all.


I love the black look as they will disappear in the shadows, and they really do reach where we need them to go. I do not recommend using these outdoors as they are made for indoor and more specifically your multiple electronics. They are so thick and sturdy they will last a long time, but if you were not happy with them the company has a 100% money back satisfaction guarantee.


This is from the company:
VERSATILE - Our extension cords will provide a boost to reach for all of your household electronics. Fully rated for 125 volt/and 13 amp, they not only extend your existing power cords but can also double as a power cord for many LCD, LED, HDTV, Plasma and 4k TVs as well as your home PC and even replace many video game console cords.


So if you are looking for that perfect extension cord look no further as this is it!



Order yours HERE












I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment