Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Clean Food Diet by Jonathan Vine



Once again Jonathan Vine teaches us the value of eating clean. I was happy to be able to review another Jonathan vine book, his writing style is straight to the point.  He leads us through the purpose of eating clean, improving our immune system and health.  In this book he gives us 50 delicious 'clean' recipes. From appetizers to desserts, he makes eating 'clean' simple, delicious, and doable.

In the Clean Food Diet Jonathan vine explains why processed foods aren't good for us and what we can use in place of the regular processed grains. What to look for while shopping to buy 'clean' and how to cook 'clean'.  He explains things easy and simple,  so your not buying a book with a bunch of scientific talk that takes up chapters.  He is right to the point.  which is great because then we can get to the food!!

Can you tell I like food, don't we all?  the recipes Jonathan includes in Clean Food Diet is not only simple to make, but sounds delicious.  He give a short description of why the recipe is good for us and includes nutritional value per serving for those watching their waist.  Yet with these recipes there is no need to watch calories as they are healthy, nutritional and good!! 

I recommend Jonathan Vine's books so that you can get on the right track of eating.  I just wish there were more pictures, even though I can't make the food look that pretty! 




You can get your copy HERE








I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment